Friday, October 8, 2010

Streetlights.

listening to: don't stop believin' - journey.
reading: john - cynthia lennon.
watching: auto-tuned robbery lady.
eating: air.
drinking: air.

talk about the most uneventful holidays of my life. i was expecting them to go off with a boom, considering year twelve is in two days, and i wanted to live it up before buckling down. still, despite the extreme party-hardy feel, i had an amazing holiday with chelyne to currarong, where we finished crash bandicoot: the wrath of cortex, swam in like, minus ten water, had a small reunion with a boy who i'd very nearly forgotten about, and discovered some very strange things.

i was looking at my old school work, whilst going very OCD on my room (i figured i was so OCD about my bookwork, personal hygiene, clean hands and neat clothing, i may aswell make my room that way), and found my 2P calendar. it has all the initials and signatures of the kids i was in that class with on the front. i had made a friend, one anthony smallwood, at mary's 15th birthday in centennial park whilst rather offkey, and played a massive game of so maca dora, listening to him yell out "pwned like a wow bitch!" everytime someone got caught out. he didn't seem familiar, yet his name rung a bell in a weird sort of way, i disregarded it till yesterday, finding his signature on my calendar. ( A. Smallwood with stars underneath it) now, this generally wouldn't weird me out, but it was the fact that i don't remember him at all and yet, i had spent a whole year of my life being around him five out of seven days a week (we even had choir and recorder together!).

after calling him, he ran off to find his yearbook, in which he found the photo. there i was.


strange what you find when you clean your room like a proper german. i think i'm even going to post my room at some point, just to rub it in everyone's face, about how incredible it is.
shoutout to my darling bear: you are so incredible. when you cry, i cry. if anybody ever laid a finger on you to hurt you, i would kill them. and i love you more than everyone combined, and the mere thought of sharing you with others kills me a little on the inside. so i just have to try and get over that. see me as soon as possible.
SAM I'M NOT DOING ITALIAN WITH YOU ANYMORE, BUT IT'S COOL BECAUSE WE HAVE ENGLISH WITH PATULNY, AND SAGE, PARSLEY, ROSEMARY AND TTIIIEEEEMM!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK NO, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ITALIAN, THEN I'LL HAVE NO CLASSES WITH YOU BECAUSE I'M PROBS (DEFS) DROPPING ANCIENT HISTORYU AND I'M ALSO PROBS (DEFS) (PROBS) DROPPING TO STANDARD ENGLISH

    :(

    but yeah, these holidays have been the worst yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolwut? I didn't delete a comment. I commented once. way to go blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONT DROP TO STANDARD ENGLISH SAM. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH. I MAY DIE WITHOUT YOU. THERE. INCENTIVE FOR YOU TO STAY. WE COULD STUDY TOGETHER. ANYTHING. DONT DROP ENGLISH. YOU'LL REGRET IT. TRUST ME.

    what's your msn? just realised i don't even have it. you'll have to tell me all about your holidays when i see you. D:

    ReplyDelete