Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little Wet Tears.

listening to: lady - regina spektor.
reading: the curious incident of the dog in the night-time.
watching: clueless.
eating: air.
drinking: organic OJ.

it's so strange.
i didn't ever.
think that someone.
like you could.
be so very.
very very very.
important to me.

she smelled of.
daises she drives.
me crazy she.
drives me crazy.

i miss your.
beautiful alternative hair-cut.
your cute little.
ear with the.
small silver piercing.
i hated you.
but i ended.
up loving you.
to pieces because.
you were everything.
i wanted to.
become in myself.

i miss the.
way we would.
lie down in.
camperdown park together.
we would listen.
to regina spektor.
on repeat and.
cry a little.
then we'd break.
some black forest.
cadbury chocolate and.
you'd lick my.
tears away and.
laugh so sweetly.

she says i.
can sing this.
song so blue.
that you will.
cry in spite.
of you little.
wet tears on.
your baby's shoulder.

and i did.
and i told.
her that i.
would one day.
have my little.
baby and play.
it the blues.
on the saxophone.
and she'll be.
shy like i.
was when i.
was that small.
i just hope.
she doesn't run.
out of school.
seeking refuge where.
she won't find.
anything like that.

what it comes.
down to is.
i wish i.
was like you.
but i will.
never be who.
everyone including myself.
wants me to.
be because i.
am not perfect.
infact i am.
as far away.
from that title.
as i can.
imagine to be.

i'm very sorry.
sorry to everybody.
that i can't.
function without you.
here with me.

2 comments:

  1. to function, without any function..
    that is to live without the will to give.
    you've been made perfect...
    through grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes it seem lighter,
    my face a little brighter,
    you make me smile...
    whenever you try.

    <3

    ReplyDelete