Saturday, September 4, 2010

California Dreamin.

listening to: giant - vampire weekend. (best!)
reading: diva - alex flinn.
watching: american crude.
eating: pineapple.
drinking: air.


i was raised with boys, i probably know them better than girls have the time. being a tomboy primarily, throughout my life, i find their company to be much better. but then god gave me chelyne.
and now i can indulge in female company, without it being girly.


dear chelyne,


thankyou for the most kickass weekend, comprised of everything and nothing all at the same time. thankyou for finding those beautiful old school disney records with me, thankyou for joining kung fu and adult choir with me. thankyou for eating our way through almost my entire house, and then some (the guilt is still clear on my stomach, face and soul), thankyou for sharing laughs with me at failed romance, failed movies involving k stew being a minger, and failed excuses about why not to do exercise and how silly having breasts is, but still laughing at moviestars who don't have any what-so-ever.
thankyou for being what i consider to be the best girl friend i could hope for.


love homefrie.


my ears are blown to bits, but i still crave that sound.


regardless of how awesome it is with chelyne, i almost feel a little empty. not as much as a couple of months ago, but i sort of feel like carrot sticks without the dip (because you can't have cake and eat it, when you don't have cake in the first place), because there's a boy that should be here with me right now, but isn't. oh lover, you should've come over (ohai jeff buckley), no but seriously, you know who you are. i can't wait till december.


i see you shine in your way, go on, go on, go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment